An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works
A brief summary of my fanciful insistence that Indiana Jones is a trans dude.
Subtitled: this is an ass-tiny fandom and a niche-as-fuck desire READ IT ANYWAY
This is actually really well written. Glad to have taken a chance on non-canon fan fiction.
Wait a minute…
I have been laughing at this for hours now…
So, true story. The woman in this photo is Kendra Kaplan. Her husband was in Iraq for twelve months but the military has this thing called leave. Some of us may recognize the concept from old episodes of Star Trek. In this photo she is five months pregnant after conceiving her second child during her husband’s leave. That envelope in her hand is the ultrasound results. She waited for him to come home to find out if it was a girl or a boy.
There’s been several articles about it.The photo resulted in this woman receiving so much hate mail, from both internet cut-ups and the actual media, that she even took a paternity test and provided proof of her husband’s leave schedule. Her real life friends have stopped talking to her over these rumors.
Oh, and by the way, that baby bump is a two year old by now. People are still shitting on this woman over a nasty internet meme two years later.
So in short, you’re mocking a faithful wife for something that isn’t any of our damn business anyway and has long since been disproven.
Good job Internet.
Glad to know the whole story after all this time.
everyone diabetes is not caused by sugary drinks and food stop perpetuating this myth.
a) type 1 diabetes is entirely genetic and does not give a flip what you’ve been eating. you are born with it and it is just a matter of time until it reveals itself.
b) type 2 diabetes is heavily influenced by genetics but not entirely. from what i can tell environment can play a part in the development of type 2, but it’s much more complicated than just eating “bad food.”
fat shaming diabetics, especially type 2 diabetics is something i see far too often. please stop thank you. <3
signed, a type 1 diabetes person.
Some new halloween shirts for this year + 1 old spoopy.
The world is watching, White America.
FIGHT TERRORISM, STOP COPS.
A Texas man is under arrest after gunning down a SWAT team member as the officer quietly tried to climb in through the apartment’s window during predawn hours.
Police State USAreports that a resident fatally shot Detective Charles “Chuck” Dinwiddie as the officer climbed in through a ground level window as part of a “no knock” raid. The officers were there due to suspicion that residents were in possession of controlled substances.
Upon hearing a noise, resident Marvin Louis Guy, 50, opened fire on the unidentified officers, shooting three others as well, although only one fatally.
Guy is currently being held on capital murder charges in connection with Dinwiddie’s death, even though it’s unclear how Guy was supposed to know that the men crawling in through the window were police officers since they hadn’t identified themselves.
The evidence sheet lists a laptop, a safe, a pistol, and a glass pipe, but no drugs were found. Given the evidence, why did police deem it necessary to seek a “no knock” warrant and why did a judge sign off on it?
Very little is known about Mr. Guy, but Dinwiddie left behind two children, all because his SWAT team went creeping into a home where the residents didn’t even have any drugs. Is that the best use of law enforcement tax dollars?
Guy’s bond has been set at $3 million dollars.
Thank you lieutenantnorals!
"cop breaks and enters with state approval, gets his ass shot"
this happened in Texas where it is perfectly legal to shoot and kill someone who is breaking into your home
Literally everybody knows that in Texas you can open fire on someone who comes onto your property without permission. What in the hell did they expect??
Where the NRA at? In the largest pro-gun state of Texass, those second amendment rights only apply if you’re white.
Oh no stand your ground for the homie right???? NO STAND YOUR GROUND FOR THE HOMIE RIGHT????!????!!!!
OH MY GOD
can we just talk about how great the joke is since David Aja the artist is also famous for doing the Iron Fist Immortal Weapons series with Fraction and his Danny Rand looks a lot like his Clint Barton
The True Trayvon Martin
- He didn’t eat pork bc his father didn’t. Once his uncle fixed pork chops; they smelled so good,he called them “beef chops” & ate 1. #Trayvon
- He was passionate about aviation. #Trayvon
- When he volunteered at a soup kitchen for. The first time, he was astounded by the US hunger crisis. #Trayvon
- He loved his little cousins birthday parties. Even as a teen, he wasn’t too cool for Chuck E. Cheese. #Trayvon
- He was modest about saving his father from dying in a house fire. His father called him his best friend bc of it. #Trayvon
- Hoodies made *him* feel safe. Like so many teens (and adults), he wore them as a protective shell, a security garment. #Trayvon
- He called his dad, “My ol’ boy.” Lord, how he loved his dad. #Trayvon
- When folks wanted to tease him, they said, “Boy, you too skinny to take a breath.” And he’d just smile. #Trayvon
- If he wanted to hang out with his cousins and they had chores, he helped so they could finish faster. #Trayvon
- His uncle said they never had to ask him to do something twice. #Trayvon
- At 17, he was still into BMX bikes. He could cat-walk wheelie. #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his wrist read, “Sybrina.” #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his chest read, “Cora” — his grandmother’s name. #Trayvon
- I’m going to stop here. But just claim one of these memories I tweeted. Carry part of this boy with you, write him on your heart. #Trayvon
- Write the beautiful details of all the black children you meet on your heart. That’s where they’ll be safest. #Trayvon
- I feel like this stuff is important. #Trayvon
All facts about Trayvon are from this Esquire article.
Sounds like the makings of a true King
President Teddy Roosevelt, dirtbag.
Just performed this out loud and nearly busted out laughing multiple times. Definitely worth a look.